MY SCHOOL II
The Horror Continues
Script: Lafe Travis & Jeff Kushner
Director: Lafe Travis
Producer: Lafe Travis & Jeff Kushner
Based on the "My School" series & characters devised by Lafe Travis.
(c) MCMLXXXII Lafe Travis and Jeff Kushner
What This Movie Is About
This movie continues with Kevin's killings in the school, yet there is more of a plot. Students are being killed off one by one. Most of the killings are shown with the victim's point of view. The body count element takes the form of Kevin crossing out pictures in his school yearbook. There are some actual scenes within this movie, rather than just a series of shots. Efforts by the local police force to solve the murders are detailed, as well as a showdown between Kevin and his brother at the end of the movie.
- Lafe Travis -
* Indicates old Super-8 film footage. Everything else is video.
BARS AND TONE
20th CENTURY FOX FANFARE
LT FILMS LOGO
A LAFE TRAVIS FILM
IN ASSOCIATION WITH KT FILMS
A JEFF KUSHER & LAFE TRAVIS FILM
MUSIC: "JUPITER" FROM HOLST'S THE PLANETS
1. Flashback from "MY SCHOOL - The Permanent Detention"
Shots #4, #5, #69, #75, and 79 are shown in black and white, recapping some of the memorable moments from the first "My School" movie.
MUSIC: "ATTACK OF THE MUTANTS" FROM THE SOUNDTRACK ALBUM OF BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25th CENTURY COMPOSED BY GLEN A. LARSON
2. A plastic Skull is shown against a black background. The camera zooms towards it. Background color yellow is keyed through, starting with the darker areas of the video, until the whole frame is matted in bright yellow.
3. The main title is shown on the screen. "MY SCHOOL II" is in large yellow letters, and "The Horror Continues" in smaller white lettering. Next, are the cast credits: Jeff Kushner, Lafe Travis, David Beaton & Jim Anderson, in big yellow letters.
4. Prologue, also in big yellow letters. The first page reads: "One Year Later... September 1982. The next page: "Kevin did not die. He will kill again. The horror is not over."
MUSIC: "INTO THE HOLE" FROM THE SOUNDTRACK OF WALT DISNEY'S THE BLACK HOLE, MUSIC COMPOSED BY JOHN BARRY
5. Shot of the front of Sir John A. Macdonald Junior High School. The name of the school is on the front of the building. The camera starts close, and zooms out.
6. Side view of the railing leading up to the front door of the school. Kevin walks past the railing, heading left. Only his legs are shown.
7. Parking lot of school. Kevin walks into the frame, wearing his Skeleton Mask, checkered shirt, blue jeans, and swinging a knife around crazily. He walks through a puddle of water on the pavement. He is back!
8. Kevin's POV, walking up to the southeast door of the junior high school. Suddenly, his hand sticks up into the frame. He pounds on the door of the school. It is early in the morning. The school isn't open yet. He can't wait to start killing again.
9. In the school library, Kevin has a Sir John A. Macdonald yearbook from 1979/1980, as well as a pencil, to do what??
10. * Shot in the school library. Kevin's feet are shown, walking through the library. He is looking for victims.
11. * Extreme close-up of Kevin's dark eye. It has the look of evil in it.
12. Victim's POV. It is down in the boiler room of the school. Kevin comes at the camera with a baseball bat and hits it at the camera.
13. Kevin's POV, looking at the yearbook. He opens up the front cover. There is a photograph of the school principal inside. Kevin pounds his fist on the picture.
14. Victim's POV. Outside the school, the victim is walking up the main stairs leading away from the school. Kevin is at the top of the stairs with a knife. Kevin comes running down the stairs, flapping his arms wildly like a bird. He brings the knife into the camera, killing the person.
15. Kevin's POV. With a pencil, he X's out one of the student's pictures. (Jim Anderson, in this case.)
16. MS. A police officer is drinking coffee at a quiet table in a donut shop. He takes a sip from his mug, and says grimly, "I'M NEVER GONNA GET THIS SCHOOL MURDER CASE SOLVED!" He is near the end of his rope.
17. A little kid is kicking around a soccer ball in the east yard of the school.
18. * Gloomy shot of a hallway in the school. The dark, shadowy figure of Kevin is walking at the end of the hallway.
19. Victim's POV, walking in front of the school. Suddenly, Kevin pops up from the bottom of the person's viewing area, slashing with a big knife.
20. Kevin's POV, at a sink, washing lots of blood off a knife. The blood looks very much like ketchup.
21. Victim's POV, walking around the south wall outside the school near the gymnasium. Suddenly, Kevin jumps out from behind a thick bush, swinging his knife all over the place like a madman.
22. Kevin's POV, looking at the yearbook. He crosses out another student's photograph. (Lauren's)
23. Shot of Kevin's face close-up, in front of a bright window. He waves at the camera.
24. Victim's POV, same location as shot #21. This time, the victim is on the ground, and Kevin is standing over them with a big boulder. He throws the boulder down towards the camera. Crunch!
MUSIC: MECO'S "ICEBOUND"
25. * A male student walks to his locker with his books in a dank school hall.
CU shot of his hand, turning the combination lock.
Kevin comes around the corner of the hallway, carrying a big axe.
Back to the student's hand, turning the combination lock.
MS of Kevin's feet, walking down the hall with the axe.
The student continues to turn the dial of the combination lock.
Kevin approaches the area of the hallway where the lockers are!
The student turns to the last number of the combination, when Kevin enters the frame and chops him in the back with the axe.
The guy slides down the locker.
CU shot of the student's hand, trying to hold himself up on the locker door.
WS hall. Kevin stands over the student's body. He lets go of the lock, and his arm drops down to the floor. Kevin pulls the bloody axe out the student's back. Kevin walks away.
26. Kevin's POV, crossing out the picture of the student he just killed.
MUSIC: "INTO THE HOLE" FROM THE BLACK HOLE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
27. ECU of Kevin's eye, looking through the eyehole of the plastic Skeleton Mask. The eye is closed, but suddenly opens.
28. Kevin's POV, crossing out another student's photograph. (Jeff)
29. Victim's POV, walking along the south wall of the school, near the east corner. When they approach the edge of the wall, Kevin's arm reaches out from the corner and grabs at the camera.
30. Kevin's POV. He draws a big X over a nerdy guy's face in the yearbook. (Conrad.)
31. Kevin's POV. WS of school field. In the distance is a jogger. The camera pans around to a view of the school building.
32. Victim's POV, approaching a tree near the chain link fence on the south side of the school field. Kevin is hiding behind the tree. He jumps out, holding a big tree branch. He swings the axe at the camera/the victim. He slam's his fist into the victim's face, knocking them to the ground. With a view looking up a the sky, the victim can see Kevin stepping over their body with the tree branch. He hits it down at the camera repeatedly. The camera shudders and shakes, as if the person is rolling around in pain.
33. Kevin's POV, crossing out another student's face. (Eric.)
MUSIC: "MAIN TITLE" FROM THE FURY, COMPOSED BY JOHN WILLIAMS.
34. * Kevin's legs are shown, walking down a gloomy hall of the school.
35. MCU of Kevin. He is holding his Skeleton Mask out in front of him, so we cannot see what his face looks like. He quickly zips the mask away from the camera, and hits it against his face, so it lines up his eyes properly.
36. Victim's POV, outside the school, along the east wall of the school. Kevin approaches the victim, holding a large piece of lumber over his head. He brings the wood down onto the camera.
37. Kevin's POV, of him crossing out a chinese boy's photograph. (David L.)
38. Shot of a puddle. Kevin is standing at the edge of it, looking down at a reflection of himself in the water. The camera tilts up, to show the real Kevin.
39. Victim's POV, following the pavement between the school furnace chimney and a metal power box. Kevin jumps out from behind the power box and attacks the person/camera.
40. POV of Kevin. He scribbles over a picture of a girl in the yearbook.
41. Back to the upset policeman in the donut shop. He takes a sip of his coffee, and says: "ALL THE PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED AT THE SCHOOL, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT."
42. Outside the school, Kevin is looking at his reflection in one of the windows on the east side of the junior high school. He waves at himself.
43. * Kevin's POV, running through the school library. There are quick shots going through the various bookshelves in the library.
44. * Kevin's POV, looking down a gloomy hallway in the school. A shot of the hallway zooms in. Then a strange tilted pan from the wall to the lockers. Kevin looks up at the fluorescent lights on the ceiling above him. The dual tubes streak like laser beams.
45. Kevin's POV. He opens up another page of the school yearbook. He crosses out three pictures in a row; two girls and a guy. Then he scribbles "1, 2, 3" on the margin of the yearbook page.
46. Victim's POV. They are looking down at a baby's crib, piled high with stuffed toys. Suddenly, Kevin pops out from under the toys with a knife. He chops the knife at the camera viciously.
47. Victim's POV. They are walking around the grounds of the school on the north side. They come upon a cul-de-sac near the industrial arts area. Nobody is in sight. Suddenly, they spin around, and Kevin has appeared there! The person backs up, but is stopped by a wall. Kevin stabs a sharp knife into the victim. They fall to the ground. Kevin continues chopping down at the camera.
48. Kevin's POV, crossing out pictures in the yearbook at a furious pace. First a guy, then a girl, then a chinese guy, then another guy. He searches around the page, and finds another guy. He crosses them all out.
MUSIC: MAIN THEME FROM MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL
49. Victim's POV, looking up a flight of stairs. Kevin jumps out at the top onto the landing, holding a knife. He charges down the stairs. Lights are flashing on and off. He stabs the knife repeatedly at the camera lens. Flickering lights.
50. Kevin's POV. The yearbook is closed on the table. He is clenching the pencil in his hands. Nervous, he drops it.
51. Shot looking up at the ceiling of a room. The shadow of a skull is cast on the ceiling.
52. Bathroom. A bloody arm hangs over the rim of a white bathtub. It is wiggling up and down. Kevin, in costume, is standing in the tub, chopping on the arm.
53. Kevin's POV. He is chopping the yearbook with his knife.
54. Out of focus shot of Kevin's mask, close-up. His eyes are sparkling.
MUSIC: TITLE THEME FROM THE AMITYVILLE HORROR...
55. Shot of Kevin, in full costume, looking at his reflection in a lengthy mirror, hung up on the wall.
56. Victim's POV, walking along the north side of the junior high school. Kevin pops out from behind a support column and attacks the camera with a knife.
57. * Creepy school hallway. Kevin confronts the ghost of one of his victims. Blood is all over the zombie's face. The ghost grabs Kevin by the throat and strangles him. Kevin teleports away, escaping the grip. The ghost falls down to the floor of the hallway and vanishes too.
MUSIC: MAIN TITLE FROM THE SHINING.
58. * Dark shot of a school hallway.
59. Back to the bathroom from scene 52. Kevin is still chopping on the bloody arm hanging out of the tub.
60. Quick flash of a Raggedy Ann doll.
61. Back view of Kevin, wearing his costume. He bends forwards and looks upside down between his legs.
62. CU of Kevin's psychotic eyes, looking back and forth.
63. Kevin is in a bedroom. There is a corpse on the floor. Kevin is chewing on the dead person's leg.
64. Quick shot of Kevin's psychotic eyes, looking through the mask holes.
65. Kevin continues to eat the corpse's leg. He grabs a quilt off the bed and throws it over himself and the leg. He continues to chew on the leg. The victim is twitching around in pain on the carpet.
MUSIC: MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL MAIN TITLE.
66. Lightning-fast flashes of zombie faces, all bloodied up.
67. * Shot of a creepy school hallway.
68. * School library. Shot of a framed painting of a king hung on the wall.
MUSIC: THEME FROM THE AMITYVILLE HORROR.
69. * Close-up shot of a globe in the school library, spinning really fast.
70. * Shot of a fire extingusher in one of the school hallways.
71. The policeman sits up in bed, wearing his uniform. He must have fallen asleep. He looks around, quite confused. He says: "IT WAS ALL A DREAM. KEVIN DOESN'T EXIST..." MUSIC: FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 2 TITLE THEME. Kevin pops up from beside the bed, holding a big machete. He slashes it across the cop's throat.
72. * Kevin's POV, looking up at the fluorescent lights in a school hallway.
MUSIC: "ICEBOUND" BY MECO
73. * Kevin's brother is walking down a school hallway, reading a book.
A shot of Kevin's feet, stalking his brother down the hall, holding an axe.
Side view. The brother stops to look closer at the book. Kevin enters the shot from the side and chops the axe into his brother's back.
He goes flying onto the floor of the hallway, blood streaming from his back. He gets up. Kevin's brother begins strangling Kevin with his hands. Kevin slaps his brother across the face. His brother runs down the hall and escapes.
MUSIC: "OVERTURE" FROM JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
74. Yard on the east side of Sir John A. Macdonald Junior High School. Kevin confronts his brother for a final battle. (POV of Kevin's brother.) Kevin is holding a big piece of lumber, and his brother is holding a knife. Kevin swings the wood at his brother, but his brother blocks it with the knife. Kevin's brother stabs him in the stomach. The board goes flying out of Kevin's hand. Kevin falls down to the ground, and his brother chops him in the chest with the knife repeatedly. (Blood?) Kevin dies. His brother throws the knife. It sticks straight up in the grass where it landed. Kevin lies there, dead. His brother looks at him. Suddenly, Kevin's body vanishes. His brother looks left, then right, and then up at the sky. Kevin is gone!
MUSIC: MECO'S "IN THE BEGINNING" & "ICEBOUND"
75. Epilogue, in big yellow letters, superimposed over the clouds in the sky.
"Nobody Knew where Kevin had vanished to."
"But they were certain that something as evil as him would be back."
MY SCHOOL II - The Horror Continues
Starring Jeff Kushner as Kevin Markson
Lafe Travis David Beaton Jim Anderson
Filmed on location at Sir John A. Macdonald Junior High School
Musical Selections by:
Holst, Glen A. Larson, John Barry, Meco, John Williams and others...
The people in this movie were not
damaged or harmed in any shape or form.
This movie is protected by certain copyright laws.
In no event should anybody attempt to duplicate or copy this film in any way. The penalty for violation of this copyright code is
variable, but in the end, you'll certainly wish you hadn't!
Not Recorded In Dolby Stereo
Not Filmed in ))70mm((
Based on the "My School Saga" by Lafe Travis & Jeff Kushner
Special thanks go out to all those people who helped out.
(Kevin will return in "MY SCHOOL III - The Psycho Pupil")
MY SCHOOL II - The Horror Continues - MCMLXXXII -